You might have come across various blogs and resources that share interesting facts to support the affiliate marketers. Well, those materials are scattered all over the Internet. But what would happen if all those resources were listed in one place? Not only will make you become more savvy, but you will be able to easily compete with notable leaders in affiliate marketing.
Check out this list that you will find handy almost every time.
There are so many affiliate networks, but I will share only those, which are profitable and can benefit my readers in the long run.
1. Adsimilis – Sick of those old networks posturing to try the new Adsimilis? They will let the affiliate marketers get what they want.
2. Commission Junction – One of the great affiliate networks popular among both small and large brands.
3. ClickBank – Many of the affiliate marketers call this the heaven of digital products. They have lots to offer every week.
4. AmazonAffiliates – Commissions are impressive, but the conversions are really a big hit.
5. OfferMobi – It is a great mobile performance network in this present economic arena.
6. Aff Helper – This is one of the regular contributors in the affiliate-marketing sphere.
7. Luke Peerfly – None of the leading brands misses this blog. Great posts shared here will make you grow zeal to jump into action.
8. Rohail Rizvi – Great insights into affiliate marketing and thus it’s a great source of inspiration for marketers.
9. Zacjohnson.com – Zac Johnson is a regular affiliate blogger who works hard to provide high quality content to users.
10. Backlinko.com –This is an extremely popular SEO blog. This blog shares hidden tactics of on-page and off-page SEO.
11. Affiliates4u – One of the active forums in the Internet world which has a heavy European influence. This is one of the best places to grow the network with the merchants and product owners.
12. ABestWeb – This is one of the largest affiliate marketing forums with a great corporate look to convince brands.
13. CPA Fix – Focuses on CPA marketing, specializes in free traffic sources, and generates leads within budgets.
14. Stack That Money – We like this great site a lot. Being an affiliate marketer, you must be on this forum at least once per day. This is our forum of choice for affiliate marketing discussions. They charge $99/month, but every penny spent is worth it.
15. The Dojo –Lifetime access for a one-time payment.
16. Aweber – Great one. We prefer it as a great affiliate source.
17. Get Response –They are just about the best in the industry.
18. Interspire – Self-hosted solution at an affordable price.
19. Influence –Robert Cialdini’s semi-classical, which is a must-read for affiliate marketers.
20. Ogilvy on Advertising – All time great classic especially for advertisers.
21. The Happiness Advantage – Read this for a refreshing start.
22. Thinking, Fast and Slow – A modern classic tale that helps to communicate with the world in a better way.
23. You Are Not So Smart – A light-read for affiliate marketers.
24. Beyond Hosting –Get the scoop for great support.
25. Name Cheap–Great for bloggers and the blogosphere.
26. Google AdWords – King of search PPC still rules.
27. AdBlade – Popular choice of the CPA affiliate and self-served channel.
28. Facebook – Competitive channels focus on making you potentially rich within a small period.
29. ODesk – One of the great hubs to search for programmers, designers, writers, and virtual assistants.
30. Elance – A little expensive with a ‘westernized’ outlook. Generally, people hire writers from Elance for money sites.
These thirty tips are not enough; the list continues. However, to be profitable, begin browsing these resources. Welcome to the Affilosphere!
Melinda Gomes is an affiliate marketing analyst and she shares cracking ideas to marketers. She often advises clients to hire virtual assistants to maintain a superior customer service level.