Custom Toll Free’s toll free number search is unique in the industry. It has the ability to return vanities using an English language dictionary and a complex algorithm to rank the results and return only the best possible vanity matches.
When a search term is entered, Custom Toll Free attempts to match that term with as many other words that make logical sense to create full vanities (all words as opposed to a mix of words and numbers). Studies have found that full vanities are much easier to remember and our search algorithm is designed to optimize the results based on numbers that are memorable. The tool will also search all prefixes (800, 866, 877 and 888) to determine the best match as there are few true 800 numbers currently available.
For example, when you enter the search term “LEGAL” here are some possible results:
866 – LEGAL ADVICE 866 – LEGAL FORMS 866 – LEGAL BOOKS 866 – LEGAL ED 866 – LEGAL DOCS 866 – LEGAL JOBS 866 – LEGAL SERVICES 866 – LEGAL TALK 866 – LEGAL TEAM 866 – LEGAL TIPS 877 – MADE – LEGAL 866 – MADE – LEGAL 877 – STOP – LEGAL 800 – 917 – LEGAL
Some of the advantages of Custom Toll Free’s search tool:
- The tool returns the results in the format requested (text or number), allowing the customer to easily pick out their favorite result.
- The algorithms look for a match anywhere in the number, rather than starting only at the first digit, and accepts any number of digits as a search term.
- The tool allows a customizable quantity of search results, allowing you to offer your clients a few high-quality results or a larger set of numbers to choose from.
- Custom Toll Free uses an “unlimited” return of searches (as compared to 10 results in basic searches and 1,000 max by other companies). The advantage in this is that a valuable choice may be at the bottom of the search and will be included in the best available matches.
- There is a customizable set of additional digits showing for over-dial (longer than seven digits) with up to five digits of over-dial.
With access to our Search API, you have the ability to create your own custom solution. Your customers will remain in-house with your own carrier signup, payment gateways and customer service. Click here to view the API search architecture
Is the Custom Toll Free API a good fit for your company? Fill out a contact form here and we will be in touch within two business days to work out the details.