- How It Works
- Vanity Toll Free Tools
- About Us
If even the largest tech giants can fail horribly with the launch of their products and services how can smaller players ensure the success of theirs?
According to one tech blog this week, four of the biggest technology failures of all time include:
How is it that these world dominating brands failed so badly with all of the resources at their disposal?
A deeper look at these technology bloopers and others show common threads including:
7 ways entrepreneurs can ensure the success of their next product or service:
1. Must be the first or the best.
2. Forward thinking. Businesses can't plan products or services by what is working or is popular now or yesterday, they must be thinking ahead to what they will be competing against when released, whether three or six months from now.
3. Pay attention to where others went wrong. It's okay to fail providing you learn, but it's much better to learn from others' mistakes and avoid them as they can still be soul crushing despite how optimistic you are.
4. Always get a second opinion from a pro with an outside perspective. This is where a business coach can really pay off and make all the difference.
5. Don't neglect consumer research. What do they want and what are the most important features and benefits to them? Use social networking for soliciting feedback, ideas and comments.
6. Always test before going all in.
7. Improve your business intelligence. What are your competitors really working on developing? Watch out for misleading information and spies seeking to steal your ideas too.